Holy Fire Reiki Course by IRF
Holy Fire Reiki, introduced by William Rand, offers purification, empowerment, and healing through higher-consciousness energy. It fosters clarity, pain relief, protection, and personal understanding.
Fill the form to know more:
Founder and President of the US-based International Centre for Reiki Training (ICRT), William Lee Rand, introduced Holy Fire® Reiki in January 2014. During his spiritual journey while meditating, he received signs of different energy, which were from the higher heavens. Upon counseling with his spiritual advisor, he came to know that this was the energy he had received from Jesus in the form of the Holy Spirit. While he meditated deeply with this energy, he named it Holy Fire® Reiki.
Till now, the energy appeared to William three times, and every time it appeared, the energy of the Holy Fire® Reiki was upgraded. He received Holy Fire II® Reiki in the year 2015, and the latest version of Holy Fire® Reiki, i.e., Holy Fire III® Reiki, was received in the year 2018. While the first two versions of Holy Fire® Reiki included pre-ignition steps where all previous attunements were washed away, Holy Fire III® Reiki did not involve a pre-ignition step, and the Holy Fire symbol was directly introduced in the Master level. It is in this version where “placements” of symbols are given instead of “attunements.”
It brings about completeness through purification, empowerment, healing, and direction. It is a brand-new type of energy that is more sophisticated and originates from a higher consciousness level. Therefore, it only seems logical that the Reiki energy has changed and increased with the introduction of Holy Fire ® Reiki, given that people are constantly learning, evolving, and expanding and how the world is evolving and rising.
What are the Benefits of Learning Holy Fire ® Reiki?
Benefits of Holy Fire® Reiki Healing include:
- Attunement is received directly from the Universe (Jesus) and the Master’s energy is not directly involved in this.
- Holy Fire Reiki healing doesn’t involve the healer’s energy; energy from the universe is directed to the receivers.
- Healers are safe from Karmic interference.
- High frequency, high vibration energy is experienced.
- Connection with the higher realm
- Improvement of mental strength and power of acceptance
- Improvement of understanding
Who can learn Holy Fire® Reiki?
Everyone can receive reiki healing or learn Holy Fire® Reiki. There are no prerequisites or qualifications needed to learn reiki healing. However, it’s essential to grasp the modality progressively rather than starting at any level. Similar to the attunement process, the energy channelization process changes based on the level.
Why learn Holy Fire® Reiki?
Reiki is evolving with time. Ever since its first introduction to the world by Master Mikao Usui, the reiki healing and training techniques have changed manifolds. Traditionally, Usui Reiki involved only 3 levels of teaching where third level was divided into two parts as IIIA and IIIB. Level IIIA being the Master Healer level and Level IIIB being the Master or Trainer Level which was to be taught to only a few selected students. With time and practice, more symbols were added into the Usui Reiki system and included some Tibetan and Karuna Reiki Symbols by various Reiki Masters.
Holy Fire Reiki is an upgraded version of Usui Reiki where attunements are replaced with ‘placements’ and Masters receive ‘ignition’ of ‘Holy Fire.’
There was a time when Reiki Attunements were given only in the physical presence of the teacher and students but today, with evolving times, Online Reiki Courses are being taught worldwide and attunements are being given at a distance. Online Reiki Attunement is possible if the Master is well-versed in the Reiki training and powerful enough to give online attunements for Reiki.
Like Usui Reiki system, Holy Fire Reiki Online Courses are available too. The symbol of Holy Fire is complete energy in itself and is believed to bear the power of all four symbols of Usui Reiki. The symbol is for Healing, Balance, Protection, and Empowerment.
After the ignition of Holy Fire® Reiki, you will better understand yourself and your circumstances if you learn Holy Fire® Reiki. Additionally, it will strengthen your mind and support you in overcoming issues associated with stress, both recognised and undiscovered. Holy Fire® Reiki also encourages a quick resolution of situational, emotional, or physical problems. Finally, once you have mastered all the levels, you can enter business for yourself and assist friends, family, and clients.
Why Learn Holy Fire III® Reiki From IRF?
We are professional member of International Centre for Reiki Training (ICRT), US. Our mentor, Mrs. Komal Bharadwaj is a trained professional in Holy Fire III Reiki of ICRT and she has completed all levels of Holy Fire III Reiki from William Lee Rand – Founder of Holy Fire III Reiki and President of ICRT.
IRF Holy Fire III® Reiki Course Takeaways:
- Certificate of completion from ICRT, US (valid worldwide)
- E-manuals from ICRT, US
- Concession in Fee (if one enrolls in all 4 Levels)
Holy Fire III® Reiki Vs. Usui Reiki
Technically, Usui was introduced in Japan by Master Usui but there were many other energy healing practices. Different countries practice Reiki in their own different way. Vedic-Usui Reiki is the Reiki that we teach at IRF with vedic concepts that include Chakras and Koshas.Holy Fire Reiki involves the concept of Heavens instead of Chakras. There are many other differences in Usui Reiki and Holy Fire Reiki apart from their concepts.
|HOLY FIRE III® REIKI||USUI REIKI|
|Attunements are replaced with Placements & Ignitions||Includes Attunements of Symbols|
|Placements & Ignitions are done through Guided Meditation||Hands on Attunements are given|
|Master’s energy is not directly involved||Master’s energy is involved|
|Healing, Placements & Ignitions are received from the Jesus (Universe)||Master Channelizes the energy from the Universe for Healing & Attunements|
|Involves only 4 Levels||Involves 5 Levels|
|Easy to Teach||Attunement process is tedious|
|Based on Tradition Usui Reiki||Based on Modern Usui|
|Involves total of 5 Symbols including all Levels||Involves more than 15 Symbols including all Levels|
|Holy Fire® Karuna Reiki Symbols are not included in 4 Levels||Few Karuna Reiki & Tibetan Symbols are Included in Level III|
Course content for Holy Fire® Reiki Level I & II
- The standard Reiki session hand positions.
- A complete Reiki session for self and others.
- Japanese Reiki Techniques, as taught by Usui Sensei, including Gassho meditation, Reiji-ho – developing your intuition, Byosen Scanning – detecting where Reiki is needed, Gyoshi ho – sending Reiki with the eyes, Kenyoku – dry bathing or clearing one’s energy field.
- Hayashi Healing Guide.
- Reiki for specific conditions.
- The Reiki II symbols, how to use them, including practice time.
- Reiki to heal unwanted habits.
- Distant healing.
Course content for Holy Fire® Reiki Level III/Master
- Master symbol which increases the effectiveness of the Reiki II symbols and can be used for healing.
- The Empowered by the River of Peace Experience.
- The Usui/Holy Fire® III Master Placement (attunement) which increases the strength of your Reiki energy and empowers the Usui Master symbol.
- Practice using the Usui master symbol for treatments.
- The Holy Fire® symbol is given for a total of five symbols for the entire system.
- Four Ignitions (attunements), including the World Peace Ignition.
- How to make a Reiki crystal grid that will continue to send Reiki to yourself and others after it is charged.
- The Ocean of Holy Love Experience.
- Hands-on practice using the Holy Fire® symbol during Reiki sessions.
- Instruction on how to give Reiki Placements for Reiki I&II, ART and how to conduct the Healing in the River of Peace Experience and the four Ignitions for Reiki Master, including the World Peace Ignition.
- The Holy Fire® Healing Experience that can be given to anyone and directs the powerful Holy Fire® energies to heal.
- How to give yourself Experiences, Placements and Ignitions.
How to teach, including going over the class outlines as well as how to develop and promote your Reiki business.
Frequently Asked Questions
Holy Fire Reiki is a new way to transfer the healing energies of Reiki. In the Reiki I class, the student is connected to universal healing energies where the Holy Fire Placement (attunement) is given. In the first week, the student is taught how to give a basic Reiki session, including learning the hand positions.
During Reiki Attunement, the Fire Serpent Reiki symbol is used to ensure that the recipient is appropriately attuned to the source of healing energy. However, sometimes this energy is called ‘the fire’, and it is actually gentle therapeutic energy that encircles the recipient with energy and love.
Orthodox tradition holds that the Holy Fire happens annually on the day preceding Orthodox Pascha (Orthodox Easter). During this time, blue light is said to emit within Jesus’ tomb, rising from the marble slab covering the stone bed believed to be that upon which Jesus’ body is to have been placed for burial.
One of the hallmarks of Reiki practice is its simplicity: it can be learned in about ten hours of in-person training, is generally offered in group class formats, and doesn’t require knowledge of either subtle bioenergy or healthcare.