What is Professional Numerology?
Numerology is the basis for analysing the numbers that determine your fate. Through Numerology, you can learn details about the globe and each person. Numerology is thought to be a power that connects all numbers. However, Numerology can appear to be rather challenging due to the sheer number of different applications, and you might not even know where to begin. Numerology and astrology are similar in many ways, yet it uses a distinct method—numbers—to achieve understanding and information. However, if you are acquainted with astrology, you certainly have a basic comprehension of it. Professional Numerology, as the name suggests, is the highest level of Numerology used by professionals.
What are the benefits?
Every number associated with you has a specific meaning. Likewise, every character can be computed using numbers. As a result, Numerology is a wise tool for knowing one's family, friends, and self, whether one uses it to evaluate one's personal life, confirm skills, explore and make the most of opportunities, or decide on the next path to take. The following are a few advantages of knowing professional Numerology:
- Can begin making forecasts
- Predict future events for oneself and their family
- Have a basic understanding of astrology
- Be able to make wise judgments
- Begin making money through workshops & consulting
Who can learn Professional Numerology?
To learn and master professional Numerology, you need the requirements mentioned below –
- No prior knowledge of Numerology is required.
- Must enrol in both Basic & Advance Numero Together
- Must register for Live Classes (Recordings, however, will also be provided)
Why Learn Professional Numerology?
Numerology can paint a complete portrait of a person's character by merging several facets of that person's characteristics. Once you understand the whole picture, you may take advantage of the chance by playing to your strengths. The primary benefits and justifications for learning professional Numerology are as follows:
- After completion of Both Basic & Advance Numerology, the candidate is awarded a certificate of Completion of Professional Numerology
- Learn More than 10 Ways of Numerology Predictions
- Start a Career in Numerology
- Start Your Consultancy
- Start Your Own Numerology Online/Offline Classes/Workshops
- Selected Candidates get the opportunity for an Internship with IRF
Course Content -
- Understand The Psychology Of Numbers.
- How Numbers Affect Your Life.
- How Can You Use The Numbers In Your Life For Your Betterment?
- Which Mobile Number Is Good For Your Personal And Professional Use
- Join Basic+ Advance (Professional) Numerology Course To Start Your Numero Predictions Right Away.
After Completing The Professional Numerology Course From Irf, You Will Be Able To -
- Start Your Own Predictions And Remedies For Yourself And Others
- Start Your Own Numerology Consultancy
- Start Your Numerology Workshops
- Make Numerology Your Career
- Learn More Than 8 Types Of Predictions In Our Professional Numerology Course
Prediction On The Basis Of
- Driver And Conductor
- Core Numbers
- Lo Shu Grid
- Missing Karma Number
- Dasha, Antardasha, Pratyantar Dasha & Sookshma Dasha
There is no formal schooling required for numerologists. However, to succeed as a numerologist, you must put your skills to use frequently, read materials related to the numerological school of your choice, and take lessons from more seasoned practitioners.
The study of numbers and their relationship to letters in words, names, and concepts is known as Numerology. It is frequently linked to the supernatural and astrology and is comparable to divinatory practices.
They can be a highly effective public speaker and coach for spirituality or inspiration with a really good voice. These individuals are excellent thinkers and introverts. With their ability to analyse information, they gravitate toward careers in research, writing, espionage, detective work, education, training, medicine, consulting, etc.