Holy Fire Reiki
What is Holy Fire Reiki?
William Rand first described Holy Fire ® Reiki in January 2014. It brings about completeness through purification, empowerment, healing, and direction. It is a brand-new type of energy that is more sophisticated and originates from a higher consciousness level. Therefore, it only seems logical that the Reiki energy has changed and increased with the introduction of Holy Fire ® Reiki, given that people are constantly learning, evolving, and expanding and how the world is evolving and rising.
What are the Benefits of Holy Fire ® Reiki?
Benefits of Holy Fire® Reiki Healing include:
- Complete mental and emotional clarity on the situation
- Assistance with pain relief and disease prevention
- Protection from negative energies and thoughts
- Promotion of swift recovery from any physical, emotional, or situational issues
- Connection with the higher realm
- Improvement of mental strength and power of acceptance
- Improvement of understanding
Why learn Holy Fire® Reiki?
You will better understand yourself and your circumstances if you learn Holy Fire® Reiki. Additionally, it will strengthen your mind and support you in overcoming issues associated with stress, both recognised and undiscovered. Holy Fire® Reiki also encourages a quick resolution of situational, emotional, or physical problems. Finally, once you have mastered all the levels, you can enter business for yourself and assist friends, family, and clients.
Who can learn Holy Fire® Reiki?
Everyone can receive reiki healing or learn Holy Fire® Reiki. There are no prerequisites or qualifications needed to learn reiki healing. However, it's essential to grasp the modality progressively rather than starting at any level. Similar to the attunement process, the energy channelisation process changes based on the level.
course content for Holy Fire Reiki Level I & II
- The standard Reiki session hand positions.
- A complete Reiki session for self and others.
- Japanese Reiki Techniques, as taught by Usui Sensei, including Gassho meditation, Reiji-ho - developing your intuition, Byosen Scanning - detecting where Reiki is needed, Gyoshi ho - sending Reiki with the eyes, Kenyoku - dry bathing or clearing one's energy field.
- Hayashi Healing Guide.
- Reiki for specific conditions.
- The Reiki II symbols, how to use them including practice time.
- Reiki to heal unwanted habits.
- Distant healing.
Course content for Holy Fire Reiki Level III/Grandmastership
- Master symbol which increases the effectiveness of the Reiki II symbols and can be used for healing.
- The Empowered by the River of Peace Experience.
- The Usui/Holy Fire® III Master Placement (attunement) which increases the strength of your Reiki energy and empowers the Usui Master symbol.
- Practice using the Usui master symbol for treatments.
- The Holy Fire® symbol is given for a total of five symbols for the entire system.
- Four Ignitions (attunements), including the World Peace Ignition.
- How to make a Reiki crystal grid that will continue to send Reiki to yourself and others after it is charged.
- The Ocean of Holy Love Experience.
- Hands-on practice using the Holy Fire® symbol during Reiki sessions.
- Instruction on how to give Reiki Placements for Reiki I&II, ART and how to conduct the Healing in the River of Peace Experience and the four Ignitions for Reiki Master, including the World Peace Ignition.
- The Holy Fire® Healing Experience that can be given to anyone and directs the powerful Holy Fire® energies to heal.
- How to give yourself Experiences, Placements and Ignitions.
- How to teach, including going over the class outlines as well as how to develop and promote your Reiki business.
Holy Fire Reiki is a new way to transfer the healing energies of Reiki. In the Reiki I class, the student is connected to universal healing energies where the Holy Fire Placement (attunement) is given. In the first week, the student is taught how to give a basic Reiki session, including learning the hand positions.
During Reiki Attunement, Fire Serpent Reiki symbol is used to ensure that the recipient is appropriately attuned to the source of healing energy. However, sometimes, this energy is called 'the fire', and it is actually gentle therapeutic energy that encircles the recipient with energy and love.
Orthodox tradition holds that the Holy Fire happens annually on the day preceding Orthodox Pascha (Orthodox Easter). During this time, blue light is said to emit within Jesus' tomb, rising from the marble slab covering the stone bed believed to be that upon which Jesus' body is to have been placed for burial.
One of the hallmarks of Reiki practice is its simplicity: it can be learned in about ten hours of in-person training, is generally offered in group class formats, and doesn't require knowledge of either subtle bioenergy or healthcare.